Out of stock, next stock available March.
Award-winning Dyaco partner Sole Fitness combines innovation and durability to provide high quality cardiovascular equipment for the home and light commercial environments.
Whether you’re already a fitness fanatic, or just getting started, a Sole Fitness product is perfect for taking your training to the next level. Sole has achieved numerous ‘Best Buy’ ratings from customers who have invested in the brand’s treadmills, elliptical trainers and exercise bikes.
The new Sole Fitness E35 Cross Trainer is fluid, stable and smooth, boasting the best-in-class features. It comes complete with a 7.5” display console with a white backlit LCD display, comfortable foot pedals, 20 levels of incline and 20 resistance levels. Ideal for home cardio workouts, the E35 features a generous extended 20 inch stride length and 0-20° electronic incline with power incline feature for additional resistance and variable positions. Its whisper quiet drive system, powered by a 10.62kg flywheel, makes every stride fluid and smooth throughout the entire ellipse.
Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find the most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles, whilst oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle, and 3-position articulating foot beds, sustain the body’s natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles. 20 levels of resistance guarantee sufficient challenge throughout the 10 programmes (5 manual, 2 user and 2 HRC). All workout data is clearly visible on the E35's impressive 7.5” white backlit LCD display. The console features a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and boasts integrated Bluetooth speakers, which allow you to link up your phone or mp3 player. Easy to reach buttons let you switch up your intensity mid-workout, altering both resistance and incline, whilst hand pulse sensors offer effective heart rate monitoring.
- Functional and practical with convenient, easy-to-reach programme buttons and incline/resistance quick keys
- Multi-functional D-shaped handlebars
- Bright backlit LCD display allows you to see your workout progress at a glance
- Ergonomic pedals, with 2-degree inward inversion and unique 3 position adjustment, avoid strain on the hips, ankles and knees
- 20 levels of resistance
- Fluid, natural motion with whisper quiet drive system
- Convenient tablet and phone holder placed in a 'heads-up' position, so you can watch content on your device or see the Sole App whilst you work out
- HRM hand pulse sensors and HR receiver built-in
- 5 manual programmes, 2 user and 2 HRC
- 0-20° electronic incline
- 10.6kg (23lbs) flywheel
- 50cm stride length (20 inches)
- Bluetooth speakers
- USB charging point
- Front transport wheels
SOLE APP AND KINOMAP INTEGRATION
- Bluetooth integration with the Sole App enables you to design your work out plan, set your programme and track, monitor and record all your data. With the Sole App you can sync to fitness apps such as FitBit, iHealth, Record and MapMyFitness, and store all your workout history in one place
- Compatibility with the Kinomap app allows you to select exciting routes from around the world and train in the comfort of your own home. The incline or resistance of your equipment will change to follow the terrain of the video in real-time for an immersive training experience.
Product dimensions: 209 x 82 x 180 cm (82 x 32 x 71 inches)
Box dimensions: 168 x 58 x 86 cm (66 x 23 x 34 inches)
Product weight: 111kg (24lbs)
Box weight: 124kg (272lbs)
Weight capacity: 150kg (330lbs)
Warranty: home: 5 years parts and 3 years labour on home use