Escape Fitness Nucleus Urethane Dumbbells 12-30kg
Available for 2 - 5 years from £3.25 per month
The desire to innovate and inspire is central to the Escape Fitness ethos. Founded in 1998, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design, whilst growing and competing through great partnerships in multiple markets worldwide. Escape is constantly looking to push the boundaries to create the extraordinary.
Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries. Committed to functional training, Escape works with clubs to deliver the best possible exercise experiences. The company slogan, 'Escape Your Limits', is FUNdamental to every Escape Fitness offering.
With a permanently-bonded, steel head and dual lock construction, the innovative Nucleus dumbbell range features weight indications with the opportunity to customise your brand. The unique head shape is a mathematical transition from round at the front face, to an Octagon at the rear, giving the parallel faces for anti-roll benefits. The Escape Fitness Xrack 2.0 would complement your dumbbells perfectly, providing storage space.
- 12-30kg dumbbell options, 2kg increments
- Salt spray tested chrome handles
- Circle-to-octagon shaping for anti-roll confidence
- 3D embossed micro-injection badge
- Premium textures for squat and swing grip variation
- Client branding available
Weights: 12-30kg (pairs - 2kg increments)
Escape Fitness 7 year urethane warranty.
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£6.87|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£31.35|
|Net cost of Finance||£133.65|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.