Escape Fitness The Octagon™ 2.0
Available for 2 - 5 years from £300.82 per month
Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries. Committed to functional training, Escape works with clubs to deliver the best possible exercise experiences. The company slogan, 'Escape Your Limits', is FUNdamental to every Escape Fitness offering.
The Octagon™ range of functional training frames epitomises the Escape approach to functional and performance-based training. Combining exciting workout experiences with effective programming, these frames are designed to get the very best results for every user.
Cross training incorporates strength, bodyweight and cardio exercises to improve all-round fitness and physical ability. These cross training frames give users just what they need to achieve their goals, from pull-ups to squats, and boxing to battling rope. Escape cross training frames also equip instructors with the tools they need to deliver effective group training sessions.
The ultimate in functional training frames, the Octagon™2.0 has been upgraded with uprated catch racks to provide additional strength. It is truly fully loaded for strength and functional training, allowing users to perform a full cross training workout. It permits up to 18 people to train simultaneously. The eight-sided design also allows trainers to configure a 360 degree training experience for members.
- Exciting workout experiences for all-round fitness and physical ability
- Build muscle, strength and overall lifting performance
- Ideal for university gyms, competitive and high-performance sports centres and cross training-style clubs
- Perfect for professional conditioning coaches and personal trainers working one-to-one with their clients
- Freestanding 8 leg frame
- Pull up handles and 6 monkey bars
- 2 squat stations and 2 dip stations
- 2 torso trainers and crux rope pulley
- Boxing arm and 2 battle rope eyes
- 4 weight horns
Working area: 9m x 9m
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£636.61|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£2,902.94|
|Net cost of Finance||£12,375.70|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.