Force USA MyBench FID Bench
Contact us for a quotation
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Try before you buy
Force USA designs and engineers the safest and highest quality strength training equipment for home and light commercial use. With state-of-the-art precision laser cutting and robotic welding technology, Force has proudly set the benchmark for supreme craftsmanship and affordability combined. Its equipment survives hundreds of hours of R&D testing in commercial conditions to meet strict quality standards. Even carton packaging is tested to guarantee a product’s safe arrival at its destination. Force USA delivers the most robust and versatile customised multi-gyms, racks, cages, benches and attachments to take pride of place in any home, personal training studio or commercial gym.
The Force USA MyBench Adjustable Weight Bench
The Force USA MyBench Gym Weight Bench designed to work on its own or with the legendary Force USA MyRack Modular Power Rack System.
Includes a full flat incline decline adjustable gym bench as well as a preacher curl attachment and a leg curl / leg extension attachment.
The Force USA MyBench is a heavy duty FID bench designed to fit perfectly with your MyRack. Adjust from Flat to incline and decline with the fully laser cut adjustment system to perform all of your favourite exercises.
- The MyBench includes both a Leg Extension/Curl attachment and a Preacher Curl attachment and are easily interchangeable. Use it with or without the attachments.
- We designed the MyBench with strength, stability and ease of use in mind. The structure at the front is a single tube, which means you wont hit your feet on the tubing when using the leg extension attachment. The MyBench also features a shark tooth design for ease of movement between the incline, flat and decline positions.
Weight Rating: 320kg/705lbs
What is Included in the Adjustable Gym Bench Box
- 1x Force USA MyBench FID (Flat to 75 degrees incline & 25 degree decline bench)
- 1x Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment
- 1x Preacher Curl Attachment
- The MyBench is manufactured using state or the art fully automated laser cutting and robotic welding technology. Each production run is tested to meet our rigorous safety standards and weight ratings to deliver the safest and highest quality power rack to your training facility.
Force USA MyRack - Your Rack, Your Way, precision built from the ground up!
- Manufacturer: Force USA
- Model: MyBench FID Weight Bench with Arm and Leg Developer
- Product type: Adjustable Bench
- Leg developer attachment is suitable for 1" and 2" weight plates
- Adjustment Levels: 6 Levels, 25 degree decline to 75 degress upright
- Assembled Size: 170cm (L) x 77cm (W) x 56cm (D)
- Product Weight: 46kg
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 1 Year Moving Parts, 90 Days Upholstery.
- Maximum User Weight: 320kg Total (User and Weights)
- Upholstery: Heavy Duty, DuraCore high-density foam padding.
- Transport Wheel: Yes
- Pad Width: 38.5cm
Lifetime Home Warranty on Frame
Light Commercial Warranty (supervised low volume usage less than 6 hours per day average) Available on Selected Units.
Moving Parts (Wheels, Pulleys and Cables)
2 Years unless otherwise stated.
1 Year (UK mainland only).
If you live in the UK mainland, you are covered for both labour and spare parts within the first year. Thereafter you will be charged only for labour and the cost of a technician getting to you if you need a technician. Many small parts are easy to replace.
Technical labour is spread across a number of highly qualified and specialised teams. As such, home and business visits need to be scheduled and may involve significant travelling arrangements. The average time period from reporting a fault until it is resolved will vary according to season, demand and where you live. This will be on average between 5 and 14 days.
It is highly likely that the engineering and customer care team will call you to try to resolve your problem before an engineer visit is arranged.
If the problem can be solved by simply sending you a part which could reasonably be replaced without an engineer then we reserve the right to do this.