Gym Gear Pro Series, Pec Fly / Rear Delt
This versatile line of strength equipment offers effective weight training solutions to maximise even the most compact spaces. Whether you are an experienced athlete or a complete beginner, all pieces in the Pro Series range are designed to offer a quick, straightforward and easy access workout.
The specially designed Pro Series, Peck Fly / Rear Delt allows you to strengthen the arms from a comfortable sitting position. User will be able to safely train pectoral muscles, latissimus dorsi and deltoids. You can easily adjust the starting position and set up personal settings, train target muscle in an effective way by adduction and abduction the arm. In addition, it provides multi-starting positions to meet various user training demands.
- Biomechanically accurate smooth trajectory movement
- The starting position allows the proper set-up of the machine and user comfort for a variety of different exercises.
- Rating - Commercial
- Assembled Size - L 142 x W 149 x H 186 cm.
- Product Code - GG-PRO-112
- Adjustments - The adjustable starting position the proper set-up of the machine and user comfort
- Storage - Cup holder is integrated with the design of the overall cage, which makes the cage sample and clean.
- Weight Stack - 91kg / 200lbs
- Instruction - Placard Instruction placard to show the user how to correctly use the machine.
- Upholstery - Chest pad, back pad and seat cushions are adopted with polymer material, which ensures safety and comfort whilst using.
- Shroud - The cage is adopted with single-sided ABS translucent plastics with excellent durability and impact resistance. The injection-moulded plastics provide higher stability.
- Tubing - Tube of main frame is primarily at a thickness of 2.5mm, functional part uses a 50*100 rectangular tube, which makes the whole unit more powerful.
- Warranty - Standard 5 Years Frame Warranty. This covers the integrity of the steel sections of the frame. A replacement frame part is provided if required. 1 Year Labour Warranty. This covers all parts which require replacement in the first 12 months. Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts. Excludes rust on frames + components.
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth