Nautilus® Impact® Low Row
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
Nautilus® is the gold standard, and widely considered the founder of the modern commercial gym. In 1970, the company revolutionised fitness, incorporating its Nautilus® cam design across a wide range of circuit training equipment. Today, Nautilus® continues its tradition of excellence by producing cardio and strength solutions for the home.
Nautilus® is all about performance. With a full suite of cardio equipment for intense cross-training, running and biking, it is the clear choice for determined athletes who train, track and achieve at a higher level, and expect their equipment to do the same. Through the embodiment of everything the serious competitor seeks from an at-home cardio regime, Nautilus® actively challenges you to achieve your personal best.
ABOUT THE NAUTILUS® STRENGTH LINE
- Proven. Smart. Effective.
- The Nautilus Impact Strength line brings many subtle innovations to improve on your workout. It is the evolution of the proven biomechanics and excellent user features that have made the Nautilus a world renowned brand. Impact Strength incorporates new aesthetics and biomechanics to build on the Nautilus heritage and as you'd expect, is one of the most durable and reliable equipment ranges in the market.
- All of the Nautilus Impact range feature the brilliantly simple Lock N Load® weight selection system for the ultimate user friendly experience. The Lock N Load® weight stack increases in 2.5kg / 5lb increments to allow for more gentle progression. There's also ratchet adjustments on all of the moving pads for a quick and easy set-up.
- User-friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system
- Length: 2190mm / 86in
- Width: 720mm / 29in
- Height: 2180mm / 86in
- Product Weight: 256kg / 565lb
- Weight Stack: 130kg / 286lb with Lock N Load® Selection
- Warranty: This item comes complete with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth