Life Fitness E5 Cross Trainer
Want to try before you buy? The Life Fitness E5 is on display in our showroom
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
Part of the innovative E Series, the E5 Elliptical, with upgraded Track Connect console, is a club-inspired total body training platform with cutting-edge features. Its adjustable stride path caters to all users and allows you to switch up your training to target different areas. Driven by a powerful elliptical drive and WhisperStride™ technology, you can enjoy exceptionally smooth, quiet motion, whilst the advanced Track Connect console brings exciting virtual training options. The stride adjusts from 46cm to 61cm at the push of a button.
Incredibly comfortable, the powerful elliptical drive keeps things smooth and natural. Cushioned, anti-slip pedals guarantee secure footing and comfort, and two sets of handlebars allow you to switch from total body workouts to lower body targeting. The multi-grip moving handlebars also come with handy one-touch thumb resistance and stride controls for easy workout adjustments. The E5's advanced Track Connect console delivers incredible interactivity. There are 15 built-in workouts: Manual, Random, Hill Advanced, EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test HeartSync™, Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill,™ Heart Rate Interval,™ Extreme Heart Rate™ Calories, Distance and custom Target Heart Rate HIIT. You can also access third party Android™ and Apple® fitness apps to assist you with your training goals, or connect to the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website for infinite programmes and real-time workout tracking via the LFConnect app.
User-friendly touch keys make navigation simple. With the option to create 4 user profiles, the whole family can track their performance individually, and the USB port allows you to constantly update your console software as exciting new advances emerge. The E5 Elliptical features an attractive Titanium finish, making it a striking complement to any home setting. Contact heart rate sensors, built into the both sets of handlebars, take care of accurate and consistent heart rate monitoring. The wireless heart rate chest strap can be used for even greater accuracy and convenience.
- Club quality design and durable steel frame
- WhisperStride™ technology provides quiet, fluid stride that mirrors human movement
- Club-inspired Titanium finish
- 46-61 cm (18-24 inches) adjustable stride length
- Link6™ elliptical drive
- 20 levels of resistance
- 7” LCD dispaly with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: Calories, Distance, Speed (mph, km/h; rpm), Level/incline, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, and METs with animated symbols
- 15 workouts including Manual, Random, Hill, EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval™, Extreme Heart Rate™, Fat Burn, Cardio and custom HIIT workouts
- 4 user profiles, 3 workouts per user
- LFconnect accessibility at LFconnect.com
- Unlimited customisation and workout tracking,
- USB port for software updates and saving workout programmes
- Mobile device compatibility
- Bluetooth proximity
- Heart Rate Monitoring contact grips on both sets of handlebars
- Telemetry monitoring with wireless heart rate and chest strap
- Cushioned, anti-slip pedals for comfort, support and freedom of natural movement
- 25cm (10 inches) step up height
- Multi-grip moving handlebars for total body workout
- ErgoGrip™ stationary front handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Plug in Energy Saver Mode reduces energy consumption when not in use
- iPhone/iPod docking station
- Oversized, dual accessory tray
- Entertainment rack
- 2 cup holders
Dimensions (L x W x H): 214 x 87 x 168 cm (84 x 34 x 66 inches)
Product weight: 114kg (251lbs)
Maximum user weight: 181kg (399lbs)
Warranty: Home Use: Lifetime on frame and 3 years parts and labour