Life Fitness F1 Treadmill
Out of stock, lead time 9-10 weeks for delivery.
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
The F1 Smart has everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the number one choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. The F1 Treadmill folds, locks into place and can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area. Its attractive design enhances any home setting. Driven by a quiet 2.5 HP MagnaDrive™ motor, the F1 allows you to work out in peace and quiet. The FlexDeck® shock absorption system provides maximum comfort by reducing knee and joint stress by up to 30% compared to running outside.
Designed to simplify your training experience, the F1 features easy-to-operate navigation via a clear, LCD display. A lower control pad, conveniently placed at your fingertips, offers easy workout adjustment. You can change speed and incline, pause your workout and even control your iPod. For added convenience, the GoSystem™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred speeds, so you can get started even faster.
Listen to your favourite music with the iPod dock and charge whilst you train. To keep you motivated, the console includes 7 pre-programmed workouts. Contact hand sensors and the wireless chest strap allow you to constantly track your heart rate with increased accuracy. The F1 is a great space saver with vertical folding. Its energy saving mode cuts down your energy consumption by 90% when the machine is on, but not in use, and wakes up quickly so your workouts never wait.
- 2.5 HP Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive™ motor
- 1" medium density fibreboard deck
- 0.8-19km/h speed
- 0-12% incline
- 51cm x 140cm (22 x 55") running area
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System enhances comfort and reduces impact by 30%
- 4" x 6" LCD console with Go System™ Quick Start lower control pad
- Display feedback in Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Pace, Level, Calories, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Watts
- Memorises preferred walk, jog and run speeds and three different incline positions
- 7 programmes including HeartSync™ heart rate workouts
- iPod compatibility and charging
- Heart rate monitoring via contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry monitoring system
- ErgoGrip™ front handlebar and side hand rails for added stability
- Energy saver mode reduces energy consumption
- Childproof release lever
- Folds vertically for easy storage
- Oversized dual cup holders,
- Reading rack
- Accessory tray
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 196 x 86 x 150cm (assembled), 89 x 86 x 190.5cm (folded)
- Boxed dimensions (L x W X H): 84 x 36 x 222 cm
- Product weight: 118kg (260lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 137kg (300lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour