Life Fitness T3 Non-Folding Treadmill With Go Console
Designed with form and functionality in mind
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is designed with form and functionality in mind. The treadmill has the Go System™ Quick Start, which remembers your preferred walking, jogging and running speeds so you can get straight into your workout at the push of a button. You have the option of creating 2 user profiles, so each user can get started on their workout quickly and track their progress.
The T3 running machine features the FlexDeck® shock absorption system – a patented system that reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills. The Go Console has a sharp LCD display with crisp, easy-to-read graphics and text, and includes 13 exercise programmes for varied training. The treadmill has a wireless heart rate monitor, with chest strap included, and the option of using the contact heart rate hand sensors. An energy saving mode, which is activated at the touch of a button, allows you to cut down on your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
- Sleek and functional treadmill with Go Console
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System enhances comfort and reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30%
- 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets enables quick, on-the-fly adjustments
- Remembers preferred walk, jog and run speeds, and three different incline positions
- Compatible with popular fitness apps, Integrated TV, Internet Connectivity, Apple and Android Connection
- Ergonomically placed controls provide simple navigation
- Energy Saver feature reduces power draw when not in use
- 13 exercise programmes
- 0.5-12 mph speed
- 153 x 51cm running surface
- No assembly required
- 0-15% incline
- 2 user profiles
- Two removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders
- Integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack
Dimensions (L x W x H): 202 x 88 x 147cm (79.5 x 35 x 58 inches)
Product weight: 111kg (243lbs)
Maximum user weight: 159kg (350lbs)
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame and Lifespring™ shock absorbers, 10 years motor, 5 years electrical and mechanical parts, 1 year labour