Nautilus® Leverage® Deadlift Shrug
Contact us for a quotation
Price match guarantee
Nautilus® is the gold standard, and widely considered the founder of the modern commercial gym. In 1970, the company revolutionised fitness, incorporating its Nautilus® cam design across a wide range of circuit training equipment. Today, Nautilus® continues its tradition of excellence by producing cardio and strength solutions for the home.
Nautilus® is all about performance. With a full suite of cardio equipment for intense cross-training, running and biking, it is the clear choice for determined athletes who train, track and achieve at a higher level, and expect their equipment to do the same. Through the embodiment of everything the serious competitor seeks from an at-home cardio regime, Nautilus® actively challenges you to achieve your personal best.
Working out with plates is one of the most effective ways to train, which is why plate loaded machines are a staple for facilities. Whether you are looking to build a full strength circuit or round out your offering with specific pieces, Nautilus Leverage® offers the best machines for plate workouts. Each machine is built strong enough to stand up to full commercial use and is designed to make plate workouts as effective, rewarding and safe as possible.
- Stainless steel knurled grip
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm
- Starting resistance 25 lbs (11 kg) per arm
- Unilateral and bilateral use
- Linear motion with user pre-stretch adjustment for optimal start position
- Spring loaded pop pins for pre-stretch adjustments and to lock out the left and rights for bilateral use
- Pivot points to create leverage
- Weight plates sold separately
- WIDTH: 61 IN (156 CM)
- LENGTH: 74 IN (188 CM)
- HEIGHT: 31 IN (79 CM)
- STACK WEIGHT: N/A
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 249 LBS (113 KG)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 393 LBS (178 KG)