Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Free shipping on orders over £250
More than a century ago, the world was introduced to Reebok, an American-inspired, pioneering global brand. Today Reebok is leading its own revolution with the belief that fitness has the power to make us better humans, physically, mentally and socially. In 2016, Reebok embraced the 'tough fitness' movement by launching a range of functional training equipment. Which were to withstand regular daily use by individuals and groups. To view our range of boxing mitts visit our boxing section on our website.
Collaborating with industry leading medicine ball manufacturer Dynamax®, Reebok has established itself as the authority in fitness. From the Reebok Dynamax® ball, to the configurable and scalable functional training Tri Rig and Power Stations, the Reebok Professional range has been developed to meet the performance, space and design features demanded of today’s budget-conscious commercial fitness facilities.
Variety in training is key to progress and with the Reebok Aerobic Step, no two workouts are ever the same. This is the ideal platform for group classes to perform a large range of basic and more complex exercises from cardiovascular and plyometric training to lower body muscle toning; its versatility is ideal for mixing up any workout programme.
Sturdy and durable for every lunge and jump, the Reebok Step's non-slip rubber surface means the user can focus on their form and positioning, plus it can be height adjusted from 15cm (5.9") to 25cm (9.8") in three increments for added intensity.
- The Reebok Step boasts a compact and stackable design
- Non-slip sweat-resistant workout surface
- Simple click and lock feet adjustment and solid build quality
- Adjustable from 150mm (6"), 200mm (8") and 260mm(10")
Weight - 8 kg
Full Commercial - No
Home Use - No
Warranty - 1 Year
Warranty Specification - 1 Year
Brand - Reebok
Installation Available - No
Width (mm) - 385
Length (mm) - 1020
Height (mm) - 250
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth