Sole E98 Elliptical
Out of stock, next stock available April.
Award-winning Dyaco partner Sole Fitness combines innovation and durability to provide high quality cardiovascular equipment for the home and light commercial environments.
Whether you’re already a fitness fanatic, or just getting started, a Sole Fitness product is perfect for taking your training to the next level. Sole has achieved numerous ‘Best Buy’ ratings from customers who have invested in the brand’s treadmills, elliptical trainers and exercise bikes.
Sole prides itself on both quality and affordability. The light commercial grade elliptical E98 is at the pinnacle, competing with machines well over its price range. The Sole E98 was built for the commercial environment, from its articulating foot pedals to its heavy 32 lb. flywheel. It is quickly becoming the most popular model in light commercial settings and is rapidly replacing its overpriced high end counterparts.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals - These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
*Light Commercial equipment meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
- Height(in): 71"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 249 lbs.
- Length(in.): 82"
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 400 lbs.
- Width(in.): 31"
- Box Dimensions: 66" X 23" X 34"
- Step Up Height: 14"
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- USB Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1" TFT LCD
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Flywheel Weight(lbs.): 32 lbs.
- Articulating Foot-pedals: No
- Resistance: EMS
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Maximum Stride Length: 20"
- Pulse Grip Type: Salutron
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- Frame (Light Commercial): Lifetime
- Electronics (Light Commercial): 3 Years
- Parts (Light Commercial): 3 Years
- Labor (Light Commercial): 1 Year