aerobis verso360 Tower
The space-efficient group training solution. 1 IN STOCK, Ex Showroom Model Immaculate Condition
Buy now, pay later
Make one payment of £666.33 today, then pay the rest in two interest-free monthly payments. Available on purchases from £45 - £2,000. For purchases over this amount please contact our sales team on 01691 888 050
Checkout as normal and choose Pay in 3
Find out more about Pay in 3
Available for 2 - 5 years from £38.55 per month
The verso360 Tower offers a perfect endless rope training experience for 2-4 athletes. Due to its space-efficient design, the verso360 Tower 4 requires only 5 sqm of floor space. With a height of 230cm, it fits into any training facility for thrilling functional group training.
Whether intended for innovative revvll PRO rope training, dynamic sling training, with the established aeroSling ELITE, or progressive resistance training with the robust alphaband resistance bands, the range of possible applications is almost endless. Battle Ropes can be wrapped to the feet, making the verso360 Tower even more versatile.
Thanks to height-adjustability, training with the revvll PRO and alphabands provides a multitude of exercises in different stance positions, as well as complex movement patterns with rotational exercises.
- Space-efficient group training for 2-4 athletes
- Can be fixed to the wall for 2 people as a verso360 Tower Wall
- Ideal for revvll rope training, sling workouts and resistance training
- Battle ropes can be added to the feet
- Height-adjustability for a multitude of exercises
- Versatile and fun
- Made in Germany
Warranty: 2 years
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£81.58|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£371.99|
|Net cost of Finance||£1,585.83|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.