Concept2 BikeErg HYROX CrossFit
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
**V12 0% FINANCE NOT AVAILABLE ON CONCEPT 2 PRODUCTS**
Concept2 offers world class rowing products that help you get fit, stay fit and win your race. With a product line that includes oars, the indoor rower, the SkiErg and more recently the BikeErg, the company is dedicated to its mission to provide the most innovative products and programmes to the fitness industry.
The company was born in 1976 in the back of a bread truck when Dick and Pete Dreissigacker, fresh from Olympic training, started making composite racing oars. Concept2 oars have since gone on to become the oar of choice among the world’s rowers. In 1981, Dick and Pete created the Concept2 Indoor Rower, which swiftly became the best-selling rowing machine in the world. Now, several models later, it is used daily by Olympic athletes, cardiac rehab patients, home enthusiasts and every calibre of rower in between. Choosing Concept2 is investing in a legacy of excellence.
The BikeErg is the latest addition to the Concept2 family of sport-based ergometers. The BikeErg has the same flywheel and Performance Monitor as Concept2 Indoor Rowers and SkiErgs , bringing to cycling the strengths and features previously brought to rowing and cross-country skiing.
The flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your "gearing," allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride. Unlike most stationary bikes, the BikeErg has a clutch so, just like a real bike, when you stop pedalling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
The sophisticated Performance Monitor gives you instantaneous workout feedback, with a wide variety of displays and workouts to choose from. The Performance Monitor is calibrated so you'll be able to directly compare your times and distances with other people, as well as track your progress.
The BikeErg comes from a company with over 40 years experience of making innovative, high quality products. Whatever sort of indoor cycling workout you're after, whether you're looking to get fit or gain an edge for your next race, the Concept2 BikeErg is the perfect machine for you.
Every BikeErg includes the most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Ride” mode, or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, cadence (rpm) and calories, and automatically stores this information. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel.
The PM5 monitor on the BikeErg has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 Erg Data app helps you track your workouts, and can sync with the Concept2 Online Logbook. Third party apps, such as Zwift, can provide additional features to help keep you motivated.
Flywheel and damper
The BikeErg uses the same flywheel design as our indoor rowers and SkiErg to create a responsive, continuous ride. The flywheel puts you in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel during the workout. This has a similar effect to changing gears on a bicycle. Opening the damper and letting more air into the flywheel is like shifting into a heavier gear. Closing the damper lightens the "gearing".
Adjustable saddle and handlebars
Both the saddle and handlebar positions are easily adjustable. You can set the saddle height with our secure and easy tool-free ratcheting system. The fore and aft saddle position and angle can be adjusted for custom fitting. The handlebars move up and down, and forward and back. With three different handlebar riding options, you can easily find the setting that’s best for you.
Customise your ride
Do you prefer your own set-up? The BikeErg fits most standard bike parts, so you can easily use your own saddle, handlebars and pedals for the ultimate personalised experience.
The BikeErg uses high-strength polygroove belts rather than a chain for a quiet ride. The belts are self-tensioning to help extend life and reduce maintenance.
Lightweight and mobile
The BikeErg’s aluminum frame makes it both light and durable, whilst castor wheels make it easy to move around. At just 31kg (68lbs), it's lighter than most other stationary bikes.
Durable construction and easy maintenance
Concept2 machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, they withstand rigorous use in training centres, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. Concept2 machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
- Effective cardiovascular workout for both beginners and elite athletes
- Withstands rigorous training
- Flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride
- Damper acts as your "gearing," for easy adjustment of airflow to the flywheel
- PM5 performance monitor for data including pace, watts, cadence (rpm) and calories
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity
- Flywheel minimises noise and maximises smoothness
- Lightweight and mobile aluminium frame
- Adjustable saddle and handlebars
- Castor wheels for mobility
- Polygroove, self-tensioning belts to extend life and reduce maintenance
- Easy assembly
- User manual, PM5 quick start guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions included
- Product dimensions (L x W): 122 x 61 cm (48 x 24 inches)
- Product weight: 31kg (68lbs)
- Shipping dimensions: One box: 38 x 66 x 122 cm (15 x 26 x 48 inches)
- Shipping weight: 37kg (80lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs)
- Approximate seat to pedal range: 79 - 103cm (31 - 40.5 inches)
- Construction: welded aluminium frame, steel feet
- Finish: black powder coat frame and grey anodised posts
- Power: two D cell batteries. During workout time, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life
- Crank length: 170mm
- Q Factor: 15.5mm
- Storage: must be stored in its fully assembled state
- Warranty: 2 years parts
- Delivery: Item delivered boxed
- Crank length: 170mm
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth