Inspire Fitness Commercial Dual Station Assisted Chin/Dip
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
**PLEASE NOTE THE LEAD TIME FOR INSPIRE FITNESS COMMERCIAL DUAL STATIONS IS 10-12 WEEKS**
Inspire Fitness offers unique and innovative fitness equipment of exceptional quality. It produces award-winning strength pieces including multi-gyms, functional trainers, power racks, benches and Smith machines. Inspire also offers a range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and accessories.
With industry-leading designs, and outstanding customer service and warranties, Inspire Fitness is the perfect choice for sports clubs, corporate wellness, council trusts, hotel leisure, private gyms, educational facilities and home fitness.
INSPIRE Dual Station Chin-Up / Dip
The Inspire Dual Station Chin-Up is a premium multi-gym that can be used to train multiple muscle groups at the same time. Strengthen your triceps and entire back muscles either with exercises on the pull-up bar or on the integrated dip handles.
Effective pull-ups for a strong back and dips for great triceps
With the high-quality pull-up bar, you can perform perfect pull-ups, regardless of whether you are just starting pull-up training or are already a professional. If you are a novice, use the easily foldable knee pads as support and begin with guided exercises. To make the start even easier, you can also adjust the resistance on the weight stack and thus reduce your body weight. This means that the first pull-ups will be successful and training motivation will remain high. If you are already properly trained and want to challenge yourself more, then train without the knee pads in the folded state. Again, you can use the weight block to control the intensity of your workout. The lower the resistance, the more you have to train with your own body weight.
How hard can it get for your triceps?
Dips training is the challenge for your triceps. You can also control the intensity of the exercises at the integrated dip station. If you increase the resistance on the weight stack, the dip exercise becomes easier and is therefore, particularly suitable for weight training beginners. If you decrease the resistance, you train more and more with your own body weight and get stronger and stronger. Alternatively, you can fold in the knee pads and do completely free dips.
2 weight stacks
There are 2 weight blocks of 45kg and 60kg. The weight block serves as a support, ie physically weaker trainees or beginners take more weights and stronger strength athletes less. If you use the resistance from the weight block, together with the foldable knee pad, your body weight will decrease. In contrast, if you use the rope, your body weight will increase. The resistance adjustment on the weight block is quick and easy with a plug-in pin. The large, non-slip footplates allow you to start training comfortably. Maximum user weight is up to 130kg.
Brilliant design and professional look
The dual station’s elegant design and the high-quality black look suit the ambience of any room. The stable tubes and robust construction offer professional style.
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel
- Colour: Matte black, chrome
- Finish: Electrostatic powder coat
- Weight stacks: 2 x 11 lbs (52 kg) (1:1 ratio for 115 lbs per leg)
- Optional add-ons: 2 x 5lbs add-on weights (120 lbs max per leg)
- Bold placards: Simple usage instructions
- Built-in storage: Store 2 water bottles and any phone and/or tablet with built-in compartments
- Resistance ratio: 1:1
- Commercial pads: Closed cell foam, double stitched high grade naugahyde
- Muscle groups: Arms, shoulders, back
- Warranty: Residential: Limited lifetime Full commercial: Limited lifetime frame, 5 years moving parts,
- 1 year parts
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 165 x 127 x 216 cm (65 x 50 x 85 inches)
- Weight: 757lbs (344 kg)
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth