Inspire Fitness Commercial Dual Station Leg Press Calf Raise
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Try before you buy
**ON DISPLAY IN OUR OSWESTRY SHOWROOM**
Inspire Fitness offers unique and innovative fitness equipment of exceptional quality. It produces award-winning strength pieces including multi-gyms, functional trainers, power racks, benches and Smith machines. Inspire also offers a range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and accessories.
With industry-leading designs, and outstanding customer service and warranties, Inspire Fitness is the perfect choice for sports clubs, corporate wellness, council trusts, hotel leisure, private gyms, educational facilities and home fitness.
- Articulating Foot Plate – Adjusts with the user to keep feet in perfect position as you press.
- Extra Large Foot Plate – Allows for multiple positions while in use.
- Integrated Calf Block bar – Rounded calf block bar for comfort and great range of motion.
- Dual Weight Stacks – Allows use of one or both stacks at the same time.
- One Adjustment – Seven seat forward and aft positions. Allows multiple pull angles to work muscles in different ways. Saves time and keeps it simple for users.
- Low Profile Frame Design – Looks great in the club with all uprights at the same level.
- Bold Usage Placards – Easy for Club members to understand usage.
- Simple Installation – Easily transported to install site in durable boxes. Easy to pass through any door.
- Uses Standard Weight Plates – 2 x 230lbs (1:2 ratio for 230 lbs per stack & 460 lbs max on leg press)
- Maximum weight capacity = An impressive 209kg when using both weight stacks!
- Full Commercial Warranty – Inspire’s world class warranty ensures these Dual Machines are great for any commercial or light commercial setting
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth