15kg Ladies Olympic Bar
The best choice for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter.
The Younix® Olympic Women's Bar weighs 15kg and is 200cm long. It is 25 mm in diameter, and perfectly suited to female hands. It is is designed for Olympic lifts and the big three, making it the best choice for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters.
Best whip ever
The right elasticity of the 216,000 PSI steel helps you lift much more weight during the heavy lifts. The robotic construction, along with a double C-clips ensure the sleeves stay securely on the bar.
The special diamond knurling process gives you a safe and positive grip for maximum control. The 1.2 mm pattern won’t shred up your hands.
Smooth spin and safety
Eight needle precision German bearings give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover at maximum loads. You will avoid wrist stress and increase the possibility of catching the bar during Olympic lifts.
No rust finish
No other finish on the planet can beat hard chrome. It is the best protection against rust, sweat and chalk.
Official lifting specification - The bar has dual knurl mark to respect IWF and IPF specifications. Removal of the central knurl eliminates the scraping of the chest during high reps.
Buy cheap, buy twice! The Younix® bar was designed by professionals and engineered to last forever. In the unlikely event of it becoming defective, just contact us and we will send you a new bar.
This multi-purpose bar satisfies the needs of different users. It performs well for Olympic lifts and the big three.
Safety and reliability
A performance gym needs a reliable bar that can handle infinite drops and still maintain its original shape. When you place a bar into a client’s hands you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them.
- Bar type: women's bar
- Bar use: weightlifting, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, multi-purpose
- Bar weight: 15kg
- Bar length: 200m
- Loadable sleeve length: 41.6cm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Knurl: multi
- Tensille strength: 216,000 PSI
- Shaft coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleve design: Snap ring
- Lifetime warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling on a daily basis.