Body Dynamic L409 Leverage Gym
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Try before you buy
The L409 allows you to train all muscle groups with several exercises for each part of the body. The L409 is suitable for permanent use for personal trainers, clubs or hotels, as well as for high-level private use. With combined weight loads for Pressing/Squatting Arms 250kg and Cable/Pulley 200kg.
The concept of the L409 has been around for over 20 years, with very little change during this time. The design and production team spent two years redesigning and improving this fundamental but effective concept. The design and production team, made up of sport professionals who are serious and knowledgeable coaches, created a product that they wanted to use themselves.
Every inch of the machine has been re-evaluated, with finely tuned levers and additional functions. Some modifications are subtle and result in slightly better muscle contraction for exercises such as triceps extensions, biceps curls, and lat pulldowns. Other improvements such as "bow" and range of motion for leg squats and the addition of a pull-up station with multiple handles are much more obvious. The "Squat Bar Quick Release System" is unique to the L409 and allows users to position themselves under the fully loaded bar at the top of the movement, unlike other brands that require you to lean deep under the bar.
The two arms of the L409 can be used with the link bar that holds them together for squats, deadlifts, shrugs, calf lifts and other basic compound movements, or they can be used without the link bar for more isolated independent movements, such as the press, shoulder press and more. Even when locked, the arms form a superb station for heavy dips. The stations with two pulleys, one high and one at ground level, with a load capacity of 200 kg, offer a variety of exercises such as lat-pulldowns, pressed triceps, abs, sitting oars, bicep curls, upright rows and core twists. By attaching the foot loop (included) to the bottom pulley, even more options are available, adductors, abductors, hamstring return, concentrated single leg extensions and more.
High-quality design, workmanship and materials define the L409
- Superior design and technology ensure safer and more natural freedom of movement when the body is in action. Equipped with adjustable safety pin to run maximum power safely.
- Foot tray The shape and size of the "ridged sheet metal" platform has been increased to create a spacious and safe workspace.
- Footprint The small footprint is just another pleasant surprise of the L409. Despite all its functions and all the training functions it can achieve, the footprint is still only: width 138cm x length 190cm x height 216cm. Designed with four (4) dumbbell disc storage lugs that can support up to 320 kg. The ideal solution for your home gym or any other lightweight and institutional installation.
Traction station with multiple handles
- The traction station offers more than 5 handles for long and short arm tensions and is equipped with climbing handles/buckets for even more variety.
- Storage bars for Olympic dumbbell discs The 4 bars positioned on the main frame can support up to 320 kg of Olympic dumbbell discs when not in use.
- Premium steel tube main frame 70mm x 50mm thick 3mm. 3mm thick steel lever arm with high performance bearings. The padding is made of industrial-grade high-density foam with commercial padding. The frame is covered with a durable powder-based anti-rust coating. The bearing pins, nuts and bolts are industrial grade with high tensile strength for heavy loads.
- high-quality weight machine with state-of-the-art design and high-quality finish – developed in Australia
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Maximum security
- High stability
- Stable steel tube construction 70 x 50 x 3 mm thick
- Fast, simple and safe handling
- including 4 disk slots (diameter 50mm) for storage on the main frame with high load capacity: up to 320 kg
- High-density foam padding
- surface treated with corrosion-resistant powder coating
- with rubberized protective feet, sparing the floor
- in anthracite grey/copper colour combination
- including 5 handles at the traction station for short and wide arm tension
- equipped with different handles to vary the workout
- Can be used with a link bar for deadlifts, squats, shoulder or calf exercises
- Two 3mm thick steel arms with durable bearings
- Stations with combined upper and lower pulleys
- with a payload of up to 200 kg
- The base in "ridged sheet" guarantees maximum safety during training
- Safety footrests for extra support during training
- Product Dimensions: L190 x W138 x H216cm
- Weight: approx. 161kg
- Accessories: foot strap, link bar, latissimus pull-up bar, short bar, 2 x 51mm closures, 2 x extension chains (note: bench, calf block, elastic bands, triceps rope and dumbbell discs from the video and photos are not included in the delivery, but can be purchased separately)
- Option: 51mm
- Discs Warranty: domestic use: 2 years on labour and spare parts (consumables excluded); slightly institutional use (1 year on labour and spare parts (consumables excluded))
- Carton 1- 1: 145cm x 113cm x 32cm / Net Weight: 120kg / Gross Weight: 145kg