MostFit® Core Hammer - 12lb
Contact us for a quotation
Available for 2 - 5 years from £ per month
California-based company MostFit® strives to provide unique and effective products to the fitness community to make optimum performance more accessible. MostFit® is dedicated to promoting fitness for health and happiness. Its goal is to make fitness enjoyable, accessible and realistic. These factors are paramount in creating a healthy body image and ultimately, success. MostFit® designs and manufactures some of the funkiest functional training products in the industry, such as the core hammer and Syn Rings, which CYC is delighted to supply in the UK.
The MostFit® Core Hammer is revolutionising small group classes and one-to-one training. Ideal for cardio, strength, core, rotational and impact exercises, the MostFit® Core Hammer is portable, versatile and so enjoyable to work out with. Swing the Core Hammer like a sledgehammer against the ground, wall, driveway, cement floor, or use it like a mace to develop shoulder strength, mobility and stability. The long lever and distally loaded end provide endless options for unilateral and asymmetrical strength challenges, core exercises and rotational work.
The MostFit® Core Hammer removes the need for a bulky tyre for this type of workout. Ideal for functional training and bootcamps, the Core Hammer is available in 12 lbs (5.4 kg). Solid cement, industrial carpet, and industrial rubber flooring are preferred impact surfaces.
- Sledgehammer workouts without a tyre
- Ideal for cardio, strength, core, mobility, rotational and impact exercises
- Portable, versatile, and fun
- Solid urethane head withstands extreme force
- Durable plastic covered fibreglass handle
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Wealth of educational material online
Dimensions: Length: 104cm
Weight: 12lbs (5.4kg)
Warranty: 2 years
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£0.00|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£0.00|
|Net cost of Finance||£0.00|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.