Ramp Edges & Corners
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Our Gym Gear premium rubber ramp edges and corners provide a safe transition from higher to lower floor levels. These tiles are available in thicknesses of 20, 30 and 40mm thickness. Floor adhesive is required to fix the rubber ramp tiles in place.
- Tile colour: black
- Base layer: 3-4mm granules
- Surface layer: fine granules with 15% EPDM black fleck
- Floor hardness: 55+/-5 ShA
- Resistance to chemicals: good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Installation: floor adhesive is required to fix the ramp tiles in place.
- Tools required for fitting: Stanley knife and rubber hammer
- Cleaning: vacuum on the general setting, then lightly mop with a microfibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.
Edge assembled size: Length: 0.5m x Depth: 0.15m x 20/30/40 mm (2 tiles = 1 linear metre)
Corner assembled size: 550/400 x 150 x 20 mm / 550/400 x 150 x 30 mm / 550/400 x 150 x 40 mm
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth