TRX® Weight Vests Built With Kevlar®
Contact us for a quotation
Free shipping on orders over £250
TRX® has grown a loyal community by offering simple equipment, effective workouts, and education capable of transforming total-body health. TRX® is a leader in movement, providing world-class training for all. Whether beginning a fitness journey or pushing towards your summit, TRX® Training helps you to move better, feel better, and live better.
In 1997, whilst on deployment, Navy SEAL Squadron Commander Randy Hetrick created the first version of a TRX® using only a jiu jitsu belt and parachute webbing. In 2001, he developed the first version of the TRX suspension trainers, quickly capturing the attention of athletes, coaches and trainers. TRX® entered the international market in 2006, and a year after TRX FORCE® was launched as a military training programme and incorporated into the US Marine Corps.
TRX Suspension Trainers™ are simple, portable, challenging and can never be outworked or outgrown. Suspension Training® constantly challenges the core for a true, total-body workout. Independent science shows it provides muscular and cardiovascular benefits that amount to a “tremendous impact on an individual’s overall health.” TRX® never stops creating new ways to make fitness more effective for you. What started with a single TRX Suspension Trainer™ has since expanded to a full line of inimitable signature products and functional training tools.
Weight you can wear. The easiest way to add an extra challenge to any workout, our weighted vest straps on easily with Velcro® straps and handles everything you throw at it with premium, durable Kevlar® that's made to last. Use is for whatever moves you—squats, jumps, pull ups, weekend hikes, and even runs. Unique cross-strap design stays put and keeps you hands-free. One size fits most.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Kevlar® exterior is intensely durable, long-lasting, and resists wear & tear for indoor and outdoor use
- Unique cross-strap design stays put
- Velcro® for easy on and off - High-density foam maintains its shape
- One size fits most (shoulder adjusts ~ 4”, waist adjusts ~15”, circumference adjustable from 36” to 60”)
- 20 LB vest can be adjusted down in 1lb increments - 40 LB vest can be adjusted down in 2lb increments
- Available in 10, 20 and 40lbs
- Kevlar® fibers are approximately 5% of the material blend
- 3-year warranty