Younix® 20kg Olympic Bar
January sale, save 20% RRP £399.99
The Younix® Ultimate Bar weighs 20kg and is 220cm long. It is 28 mm in diameter, and suited to male hands. It is is designed for the Olympic lifts and the big three, making it the best choice for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters. Buy cheap, buy twice! The Younix® bar was designed by professionals and engineered to last forever. In the unlikely event of it becoming defective, just contact us and we will send you a new bar.
Safety and reliability
A performance gym needs a reliable bar that can handle infinite drops and still maintain its original shape. When you place a bar into a client’s hands you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them.
Best whip ever
The right elasticity of the 216,000 PSI steel helps you lift much more weight during the heavy lifts. The robotic construction, along with a double C-clips ensure the sleeves stay securely on the bar.
The special diamond knurling process gives you a safe and positive grip for maximum control. The 1.2 mm pattern won’t shred up your hands.
Smooth spin and safety
Eight needle precision German bearings give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover at maximum loads. You will avoid wrist stress and increase the possibility of catching the bar during Olympic lifts.
No rust finish
No other finish on the planet can beat hard chrome. It is the best protection against rust, sweat and chalk.
Official lifting specification - The bar has dual knurl mark to respect IWF and IPF specifications. Removal of the central knurl eliminates the scraping of the chest during high reps.
- Men's bar
- Multi-purpose bar for weightlifting, Olympic lifting and powerlifting
- Multi knurl
- 216,000 PSI tensile strength
- Hard chrome shaft and sleeve coating
- Snap ring sleeve design
- Bar weight: 20kg
- Bar length: 220cm
- Loadable sleeve length: 41.6cm
- Diameter: 28mm
- Lifetime warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure it is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling on a daily basis.