Younix® Wooden Gym Rings
4 in Stock - * YOUNIX Sale * Save 50% on RRP £99.99
These simple, portable Younix® Wooden Gym Rings improve body weight and gymnastic capabilities. Hang them from the ceiling, brackets, cross members of rigs or on a stable tree outside for a great workout.
Design and shape
Younix® uses birch wood for the rings to last forever. 28mm diameter wooden rings are the same as those used in the International Gymnastic Federation. Each set comes with 38mm heavy duty nylon strap, with a high climbing grade aluminum carabiner, to withstand up to 2.500 kg each.
Light and easy grip
The FIG specs recommend a 28mm diameter for the rings. This size makes them easier to grip or false grip during training. The birch wood gives a natural and light feel that you cannot achieve from plastic or steel rings. They can be used with or without chalk.
Easy to adjust
Each set of wooden rings comes with heavy duty nylon straps that don’t have any kind of buckle, just a high grade climbing carabiner enabling a swift set up and easy adjustments. You can regulate your rings up to 2.4 metres hanging from the ceiling.
Nothing can match the instability of the rings, or the varied combination of movements you can perform. Develop and demonstrate control and upper body strength on another level.
This full suspension training system can be used in any strength and conditioning facility, home gym or even outdoors.
Space efficiency and portability make this simple piece of old school equipment a fabulous tool for a complete workout.
- Material: natural birch wood
- Rings diameter: 28mm (International Gymnastics Federation standard)
- Strap material: heavy duty nylon
- Strap model: competition model with carabiners at both ends
- Strap length: 240cm from the hanging point down to the base
- Set includes: 2 x wooden rings, 2 x competition straps, 4 x carabiner
- Warranty: 2 years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
- Warning: Wooden rings should never be stored outdoors or used in rain.