Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Glute Drive
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
**PLEASE NOTE - This Hammer Strength item is manufactured to order and is subsequently classed as a custom order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order. Unit price includes custom frame and upholstery colours**
Strength training was redefined when Gary Jones founded Hammer Strength in 1989. With ingenuity, and input from the Cincinnati Bengals and elite athletes, he developed strength training machines that simplified the biomechanics of lifting weights, whilst matching machine movement to human motion. Jones paved the path for the Hammer Strength reputation as pioneer of smart performance strength training.
Built to a supreme standard, Hammer Strength is the number one name for elite athletes. The brand is driven by performance, and committed to turning steel into world-class strength equipment with world-renowned durability. Designed to withstand the most intense workouts, Hammer equipment is tested to exceed industry standards, ensuring that it can hold up to years of even the most intense training. The Hammer portfolio comprises heavy-duty racks and rigs, benches, selectorised machines, and a wide variety of tools and accessories for building champions.
The Plate-Loaded Glute Drive embodies the Hammer Strength standard for performance equipment. The Glute Drive allows functional movement for posterior power, so users don’t have to rely on barbells, dumbbell benches, or other devices to perform the movement.
The Glute Drive offers easy entry and exit, two-sided loading, and band pegs for variable resistance. The round back pad offers ease of use and enhances the range of motion, while the large, angled foot platform offers increased stability.
Four weight rods provide ample storage, band peg attachments are integrated on both sides of the work arm, and a dual-loop strap accommodates users of varying sizes for a comfortable lift off.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 68 in x 58.5 in x 40 in (173 cm x 149 cm x 102 cm)
- Recommended Live Area (D x W): 98 in x 58.5 in x 40 in (249 cm x 240 cm)
- Weight: 318 lbs (144 kg)
- Max Training Capacity: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158.8 kg)
- Product Code: PL-GLD
- Distance from floor to seat pad: 16" (41 cm)
- Foot Platform Angle: 15 Degrees
- Storage Capacity: 4-45 lb plates per Weight rod
- Frame: 10 years
- Components: 2 years
- Consumables: 90 days
- Labour: 2 years
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth