Impulse Fitness Bicep Curl Plate Loaded
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
The Impulse Bicep Curl machine is a single station designed to isolate the biceps. Arm training can be improved by adding this machine into workouts as it helps to stimulate the biceps, build mass and create definition across the muscle. The plate loaded design is robust and sturdy, letting users focus on their form with an increased range of motion across the biceps.
The PVC and leather upholstery provides maximum comfort during workouts. With the arms resting on the pads, it removes shoulder flexion keeping the sole focus of the movement on the biceps. This helps users to focus on their form, provides maximum stimulation and keeps users injury free.
Free weights can occasionally have safety concerns when lifting heavy weights, and using a single station bicep curl machine is a great way of reducing potential injury risk. If users go too heavy, they can simply drop the bar and allow it to return to the start position safely.
It can also be a great option for users with strength imbalances as it forces a focus on using correct form without the use of body sway or momentum to lift the weight. A compact small floorplan makes this bicep curl machine a convenient space saving solution for any strength training facility.
- Anti-slip foot pads to protect gym flooring
- Adjustable seat to suit a variety of different users
- Plate loading system requires low maintenance
- PVC and leather material with durability and stability grip for users
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs - 100kg per weight peg (200kg total)
- Maximum User Weight - 150kg
- Warranty Type - Commercial Warranty
- SKU - IF-IFP1501-WX
- Condition - New
Commercial Warranty Details:
- Frame – Lifetime
- Moving parts and bearings - 2 years
- Cables/springs/linear bearings - 12 months
- Upholstery and handles - 6 months
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth