aerobis Kinetic Trainer
Available for 2 - 5 years from £12.53 per month
aerobis builds products that facilitate training anywhere and anytime. They are tailored for the Anywhere Athlete; for gyms, professional personal trainers and athletes at home, outdoors and wherever they may be. aerobis creates versatile, innovative mobile training devices, with quality and durability integral to their purpose.
aerobis was born in Cologne in 2009 with the development of the aeroSling. Founder, Elmar Schumacher, originally designed the sling trainer for his own training. He went on to develop and market training products for functional training, for state-of-the-art training of strength, endurance, and coordination. With aerobis training equipment, optimal results can be achieved in minimal time. Workouts can be made more efficient with the focus on movement and muscle chains, instead of isolated muscles. Each individual aerobis piece has its own focal point, whilst working in complete harmony with another for a holistic approach to training.
The aerobis Kinetic Trainer, is a unique development in sports and physiotherapy. It challenges the muscles in a completely new way, providing optimal training for growth, significantly more strength and a shorter recovery time after injuries. It offers targeted, eccentric strength training wherever you want.
Instead of using traditional weights, training is performed with a disc that rotates. In the concentric phase, the flywheel is set in motion and accelerated by pulling on a ribbon. When the ribbon is completely unravelled, so much kinetic energy has been built up that the ribbon automatically rolls up again, much like a yo-yo. The goal is to bring the flywheel to a standstill, and then start again with a concentric movement.
Strength training is not all the same. Depending on the type of stress, our muscles react differently. In classic dumbbell exercises, for example, concentric and eccentric movements are performed in equal measure. You work concentrically when you overcome resistance, i.e. lift the dumbbell. This causes the muscle to contract. This phase usually does not last very long. Once the resistance is overcome, the load decreases.
When you lower the dumbbell in a controlled manner, this is an eccentric movement and the muscle stretches again. This phase of the workout lasts longer than the concentric phase. At this point, so many people give away enormous potential in terms of muscle building. This is because in the eccentric phase, small micro tears develop in the muscle, which are perceptible as muscle soreness. These cracks must be repaired. Through this repair, the muscles become stronger than before, and the muscle build-up is much faster. The principle is called “supercompensation”. It also takes effect during concentric training, but during eccentric movement, there are significantly more microtears.
From minimal resistance to full load
The strength you give in the concentric phase is also the power that you get back in the eccentric phase. We are not used to this in traditional strength training. The harder the movement used, the heavier the eccentric resistance will be, thus training your muscles faster and more intensively. The challenge is to stay in balance at the beginning of the eccentric phase with maximum effort is required. The training stimulus for your muscles is enormous. Once you have successfully slowed down the flywheel, the movement starts again.
The great advantage of the aerobis Kinetic Trainer is that you determine the intensity of the exercise yourself. The faster you unwind the band, the higher the resistance needed to stop it again. Weighing only 5 kilograms, this workout wonder is easy to transport and can be used almost anywhere. The integrated combi suspension in the set guarantees trouble-free installation on walls, pillars, trees and fitness rigs. If you want to upgrade your aerobis Kinetic Trainer the perfection addition to add is the aerobis kinetic trainer- 8mm Plates.
- Strengthen your muscles effectively with eccentric training
- Suitable for fitness and sport-specific training, rehabilitation (especially following a stroke), physiotherapy and personal training
- For beginners and professionals
- Light and intensive movements for speed and strength
- With kinetic training you determine the intensity of your workout
- Its flywheel movements are akin to those of golf, tennis, boxing and football
- Compact and mobile: at only 5 kg the Kinetic Trainer is portable and versatile and can be used almost anywhere
- Train your entire body: upper body with the double handle included and legs with the sturdy ankle loops
- Metal multi-anchor for existing rigs and walls (dowels and screws included), as well as straps for poles or trees
- Comes fully loaded with two 4 millimeter thick flywheel plates
- To increase training resistance, the 4mm plates can be replaced with 8 millimeter thick plates with just a few simple steps
- Comes fully loaded with demanding 4mm plates as standard
- Double size handle, foot strap, anchor and straps
- Extend with 8mm heavy plates
- Can be combined with the aerobis Fitness Harness for squats, and Rowstick and Power Spring
- Mix and match plates sizes to create a broader range of resistance
- 250cm length strap, made from durable polyamide
- Connection with a special buckle allows you to determine the length of the pulling strap
- powrlink fitness strength sensor available separately to transmits vital data to your smartphone or tablet
- Made in Germany and Europe
Dimensions (L x W x H): 41 x 32 x 16 cm
Required working space: 3m x 3m
Possible loads: 4|0 mm, 4|4 mm, 8|0 mm, 8|4 mm, 8|8 mm
Maximum weight load: 150kg
Warranty: 2 years
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£26.53|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£120.95|
|Net cost of Finance||£515.65|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.