Fitness Mad 40'’ Studio Pro Rebounder
Contact us for a quotation
Free shipping on orders over £250
The Fitness Mad 40" Studio Pro Rebounder trampette is a commercial grade rebounder that is the ideal tool for zero impact aerobic exercise in the gym or at home. Rebounding is fantastic exercise, but it is essential to have quality. Most budget rebounders, or mini trampolines, tend to offer a jarring, noisy and unpleasant bouncing experience.
With the Studio Pro Rebounder the bounce is smooth and almost silent, offering the perfect exercise platform. Rebounding improves circulation, increases lung and heart capacity, and builds strength and stamina to boost all round fitness. Regular use tones muscle around the legs, thighs, abdomen, hips and arms, improving coordination and balance. Rebounders are fun and easy to use and require no special instruction. Whether jogging, bouncing or dancing, you will reap the benefits.
- Commercial grade rebounder for aerobic strength and stamina
- Uses 36 high quality 32mm diameter oversized barrel springs, as opposed to 18mm straight springs
- Springs attach to the frame using a riveted barrel pin
- Reduced noise and smooth bounce
- Strong, robotically welded frame
- Heavy gauge powder-coated steel
- Robust polypropylene rebounder bed with nylon thread
- Small spring covers reduce unnecessary damage.
- Spring covers made from durable 420 denier oxford nylon to provide greater durability and tear resistance than PVC
- Six 22.5cm (9") chrome legs fold down without tools for fast and easy storage.
- Feet tipped with extra wide rubber for improved grip without marks
- Black and green
- Dimensions: 102cm diameter x 25.4cm height (40 x 10 inches)
- Weight: 10kg
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (276lbs)
- Warning: This rebounder is designed for adult use only. There is a risk to children that their feet could slip between the springs and potentially result in an injury to the foot, ankle or leg.