G12 All-In-One Functional Trainer
Black Friday Sale, Save £1,000 on RRP of £4,999 !
Buy now, pay later
Make one payment of £1,333.00 today, then pay the rest in two interest-free monthly payments. Available on purchases from £45 - £2,000. For purchases over this amount please contact our sales team on 01691 888 050
Checkout as normal and choose Pay in 3
Find out more about Pay in 3
Available for 2 - 5 years from £77.11 per month
Eight strength machines in one
The Force USA G12 all-in-one functional trainer offers over 300 exercises in one. Engineered in the USA to be tough, sturdy, and superbly versatile, it is essentially eight different strength training systems in one.The G12 is geared towards high-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers and those who want the strength training and rehabilitation edge whilst training at home.
Imagine having you or your clients quickly switching from functional training to strength training without skipping a beat. Whether you want cable resistance training that connects to stack weights, or barbells loaded with plate weights, the G12 allows you to do both.
The G12 is a power rack, functional trainer, Smith Machine, dip station, chin-up station, leg press, core trainer, suspension trainer and low row combined into one compact multi-station machine.
- Power Rack - To bench or squat, the adjustable commercial J-Hooks allow you to vertically adjust heights when lifting or squatting.
- Functional Trainer – Dual cable pulley system connects to their respective 201 lbs weight stacks. Cables are aircraft grade with a massive 2000 lbs weight rating. Pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically on the structure with just one hand.
- Smith Machine – Innovative counter-balanced commercial Smith Machine and commercial grade guide rails offer ultra-smooth movement. Fitted with a safe lock and release and a safety catch, you can max out your training without the need for a spotter.
- Vertical Leg Press – Force USA offers the only functional trainer of its kind to include a leg press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when in use on the floor.
- Chin Up Station - Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station with a massive 771lbs weight rating. Accommodates Classic Grip, Hammer Grip, Wide Grip, Narrow Grip, and Pronated Grip.
- Dip Station - The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachments provide different width options. Conveniently adjusts vertically on the power rack and accepts weight belts or resistance bands.
- Core Trainer – Includes an attached landmine station that is suited for all types of rotational torso training An even wider range of upper body training is available when using an optional barbell (not included).
- Suspension Trainer – Includes a suspension trainer stirrup which is compatible with resistance band packages, sold separately from Force USA, TRX®, and others.
- Low Row – The vertical leg press attachment quickly transforms into a low row station footpad that combines with the left cable pulley system. This delivers a full-body workout that mimics rowing a boat in the water.
Strong and sturdy, the power rack can support a maximum weight of 450kg. This allows you push yourself to your limits on big compound movements such as squats, overhead press, bench press and many more. Additional band pegs are great for adding resistance or assistance to your exercises. J-hooks and spotting arms are coated in a polymer layer to protect the knurling of your barbells. Weights and barbell are sold separately.
This is a counter balanced Smith Machine built with commercial grade guide rails for a smooth, fluid motion. The lock/release mechanism and spotting catches allow for the user to safely workout without the need for a spotter. Only 2" Olympic weights fit on the Smith Machine sleeves.
Thanks to the leg press attachment, the Smith Machine can be converted into a vertical leg press in a matter of seconds. The wide footplate allows for a variety of different width stances to target quads, hamstrings, glutes and inner thighs.
Cable crossover/ Functional trainer
One of the most popular features of the G12 is the cable crossover system. With dual 90.5kg weight stacks and a 1:1 cable ratio, it offers plenty of resistance. The high-quality aircraft grade cables can withstand a maximum load of 909kg for extra peace of mind. Amongst the variety of cable attachments included, is a lat pull down bar and knee support attachment, which allow use of the cables for lat pulldowns.
Multi-grip chin up station
Built into the frame is a multi-grip chin up bar that offers a range of different pull up grips, such as wide grip, neutral, overhand, underhand, angled and different widths. It can withstand a maximum load of 350kg, which gives you the option of adding extra weight to your pull ups.
With the dips attachment, there are a number of different width grips to perform dips. Target the chest, triceps, shoulders and core for great upper body exercises.
Core Trainer/ Landmine
A popular attachment included with the G12 is the core trainer, or landmine attachment. With the use of an Olympic barbell (sold separately), it enables you to perform a number of rotational torso exercises, and upper and lower body movements. There is the option of using the T-row attachment included, which fits onto the end of the barbell to perform a number of rowing exercises.
Optional extra - Force Fitness USA MyBench FID, with preacher curl and leg developer
- Muscular endurance
- Glycolytic efficiency
- Slow twitch fibre
- Fast twitch
How does the G12 differ from the G6?
Whilst both the G6 and G12 include stack weights for the resistance of the functional trainer, there are some distinct differences.
Engineered for professional use
Engineered to withstand the rigours of professional use, the G12 is a full seven inches wider for heavy-duty and workout space within the structure.
Designed for every space
Shorter than the G6, the G12 is ergonomically designed to fit into a wider variety of spaces with either low or tall ceiling heights.
Counterbalanced Smith Machine
The G12 has our all-new counterbalanced Smith Machine that counteracts the weight of the bar. This allows you to lift the true weight of the bumper plates you put on to the bar.
Does it come with a bench or a barbell?
No, it doesn't. Benches and barbells are available for purchase separately.
Does it come with weights?
Yes, it includes 2 x 200lbs (2 x 91kg) weight stacks for the functional trainer. However, the Smith Machine requires additional bumper plates available for purchase separately.
What is the cable rating?
The functional training cable is rated at 2,000lbs (907kg)
Can I attach the weight stack to the Smith Machine?
No, you can't. The Smith Machine has two Olympic sized sleeves onto which you load your own plates.
Can I do lat pulldowns on the G12?
Yes, you can. This unit includes a knee holder attachment and a lat pulldown bar.
Can I do squats using the spotter arms or the Smith Machine?
Yes, you can use both. You can squat with your own barbell using the J-hooks and spotter arms outside of the rack. You can also use the safety hooks and stoppers that are built into the Smith Machine.
Are the cable crossovers far enough apart to work your chest effectively during flyes?
The pulley uprights are 48 inches (122cm) apart. The pulleys freely rotate on the uprights, so if you stand outside of the cage you can effectively start your flyes at a wider angle.
- American innovation and design
- Superior quality, strength and stability
- Commercial grade pulleys and cable attachments.
- Commercial grade guide rails for ultra-smooth movement
- Ergonomic multi-grip chin up/pull up station
- Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing
- Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat, followed by a clear coating
- Top of the range 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables tested to 2000 lbs
- Precision perfect laser cut components
- Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly
In the box:
- 2 x 201lbs weight stacks
- 6 x Olympic sized weight plate holders
- Built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates and cable attachments.
- Leg press attachment
- Core trainer / landmine attachment
- Knee support for lat pulldown
- Lat pulldown bar
- Double-ended functional training handle
- Lat pulldown knee support
- 2 D-handles
- T-bar / V-bar Row
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- Tricep rope
- Short straight row bar
- Olympic lock collars
- Multi-grip dip handles
- J-hooks with rubberised inserts
- Safety spotting arms with rubberised inserts
- Suspension belt stirrup
- 6 accessory storage hooks
- 35+ exercise chart
Cable pulley ratio: 1:1 50kg load = 50kg resistance
Maximum weight on Smith machine: 360kg (771lbs)
Maximum weight on power rack: 450kg (992lbs)
Maximum weight on cables: 909kg (2000lbs)
Product dimensions (assembled): W: 202 x D: 150 x H: 223 cm (79 x 49 x 89 inches)
Minimum ceiling height: 260cm to allow for a chin up (102 inches)
Minimum room width: 223cm to allow for loading of the Smith Machine (88 inches)
Interior working space: W: 109 x D: 86 x H: 205 cm (43 x 34 x 79 inches)
Product weight: 438kg (966lbs)
Bolt holes: yes
Weight stacks: dual 90.5kg, weight stacks 181kg total ( 2 x 200lbs)
Installation: optional extra
Warranty: lifetime frame, 6-years pulley and cables, 1 year other moving parts, 90 days upholstery.
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£163.19|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£744.16|
|Net cost of Finance||£3,172.46|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.