Training Wall® Functional 2 x Compact
Available for 2 - 5 years from £18.22 per month
Training Wall® is a state-of-the-art premium fitness concept, designed to offer variety and versatility in even the most space-conscious of gyms. It provides everything you require in a workout programme and more, regardless of age or ability. Training Wall® offers unlimited opportunities for cardiovascular exercise, strength resistance, and a whole spectrum of exercises to improve flexibility, balance and coordination, thanks to its vast range of performance tools and accessories. Training Wall®’s neat and elegant aesthetics make it the ideal functional training system for a functional training environment.
Designed and engineered in Barcelona, Training Wall® is an entirely unique wall system that meets all of your functional training needs in ZERO square metres. It allows you to design thrilling, multi-purpose training zones with an impressive array of interchangeable panels and tools. Training Wall® offers an innovative selection of accessories to explore all areas of functional training, ranging from the more popular attachments to exercise specific tools.
Training Wall® coordinates and balances the upper and lower limbs simultaneously, whilst stabilising the trunk’s muscles to maintain correct alignment throughout exercising. Just like trees, we humans need a stable trunk to lead a healthy life. Core stability helps to increase performance and prevent possible injury. Training Wall® allows the entire body and mind to work in harmony with complete postural control, making it ideal for all-round fitness and rehabilitation.
Versatility is at the heart of the Training Wall®. Any size facility can have the wall-mounted panels, and you can decide how large or small you would like your station to be. A simple two-panel system is perfect for individual or small group training, whereas fourteen to twenty-panel systems can be used in thrilling, large group HIIT training sessions. Once you have the wall mounts installed, Training Wall® panels are easily interchangeable, giving you complete freedom to mix and match functional training options.
Panels can be customised in a whole range of colours, and produced with special wooden and mirrored finishes to match your surroundings. They can even be vinyl wrapped to incorporate a club logo or the most inspiring of landscapes. Training Wall®‘s quick-release Training Wall® Anchor, compatible with the entire range of Training Wall® tools, are beautifully finished in brushed silver satin.
- 2 x compact Wall Station panels for indoor and outdoor use
- Elegant, space-saving design
- Compatible with all Training Wall® accessories
- Pack includes includes the Cardan (to be used with a 50mm bar), Rope Puller, Hook, Dip Bar, and Chin Up Bar
- Reinforced with a rear frame
- 23mm thick solid premium hardwood panel
- 4 mm thick stainless steel quick-release anchor points for swift changes and secure positioning of tool pins
- Interchangeable panels and tools
- Custom panel colours and finishes, and vinyl wrapping available upon request
Compatible with: The Pulley, Lever, The Hook, Low Gravity, Chin Up Bar, Cardan Tool, Dip Bar, SpinWall, Rope Puller, Muscle Belt Bar, Jump Belt, Ground Tool, Storage Solutions, Reaction Bag for Boxing, Speed Ball for Boxing, Boxing Bar and Bar Holder
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1000 x 1000 x 43 mm
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£38.56|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£175.85|
|Net cost of Finance||£749.67|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.