TRX® Sweat Kit
Contact us for a quotation
Available for 2 - 5 years from £ per month
TRX® has grown a loyal community by offering simple equipment, effective workouts, and education capable of transforming total-body health. TRX® is a leader in movement, providing world-class training for all. Whether beginning a fitness journey or pushing towards your summit, TRX® Training helps you to move better, feel better, and live better.
In 1997, whilst on deployment, Navy SEAL Squadron Commander Randy Hetrick created the first version of a TRX® using only a jiu jitsu belt and parachute webbing. In 2001, he developed the first version of the TRX suspension trainers, quickly capturing the attention of athletes, coaches and trainers. TRX® entered the international market in 2006, and a year after TRX FORCE® was launched as a military training programme and incorporated into the US Marine Corps.
TRX Suspension Trainers™ are simple, portable, challenging and can never be outworked or outgrown. Suspension Training® constantly challenges the core for a true, total-body workout. Independent science shows it provides muscular and cardiovascular benefits that amount to a “tremendous impact on an individual’s overall health.” TRX® never stops creating new ways to make fitness more effective for you. What started with a single TRX Suspension Trainer™ has since expanded to a full line of inimitable signature products and functional training tools.
TRX Training draws on leading-edge research and best practices from the military, pro sports, and academic institutions coupled with our seasoned team’s experience working with thousands of athletes, coaches, trainers, first responders, subject matter experts, professors, and service members in all branches.
The TRX Sweat system is the perfect trainer for anyone, whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or trying to take your workouts to the next level. With reinforced webbing, soft handles for comfort, adjustable foot cradles, and the TRX App (one free year included with purchase), the TRX Move system enables you to personalize your training to burn, blast, and build your way toward your goals, whether at home, work, while traveling, or outdoors and on-the-go…in as little as 15 minutes!
- TRX Sweat suspension trainer
- 6 TRX workouts (digital download)
- 7 simple moves chart
- Two anchoring solutions - TRX Door Anchor & TRX Suspension Anchor
- TRX Mesh Carry Bag
- Portable gym that sets up in seconds — anywhere, anytime
- Fully adjustable, one-size-fits-all
- Includes door mount
- Packs down for convenient carry (bag included)
- Effectively tone your upper body, lower body, and core in as little as 15 minutes a day
- Do hundreds of full-body exercises using only TRX and your bodyweight
- 3 Year Warranty
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£0.00|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£0.00|
|Net cost of Finance||£0.00|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.