Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Wide Chest
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
**PLEASE NOTE - This Hammer Strength item is manufactured to order and is subsequently classed as a custom order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order. Unit price includes custom frame and upholstery colours**
Strength training was redefined when Gary Jones founded Hammer Strength in 1989. With ingenuity, and input from the Cincinnati Bengals and elite athletes, he developed strength training machines that simplified the biomechanics of lifting weights, whilst matching machine movement to human motion. Jones paved the path for the Hammer Strength reputation as pioneer of smart performance strength training.
Built to a supreme standard, Hammer Strength is the number one name for elite athletes. The brand is driven by performance, and committed to turning steel into world-class strength equipment with world-renowned durability. Designed to withstand the most intense workouts, Hammer equipment is tested to exceed industry standards, ensuring that it can hold up to years of even the most intense training. The Hammer portfolio comprises heavy-duty racks and rigs, benches, selectorised machines, and a wide variety of tools and accessories for building champions.
REDEFINING THE STANDARD
- Standard Weight Horns: 6
- Starting Resistance: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 in x 45 in x 75 in (195 cm x 114 cm x 189 cm)
- Weight: 305 lb (138.3 kg)
- Product Code: IL-WC
- Frame: 10 years
- Components: 2 years
- Consumables: 90 days
- Labour: 2 years
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth