Impulse Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
The Impulse Lat Pulldown machine is a popular piece of training equipment designed to allow users to target their back muscles. The simple plate loading design means users can control weight desired and curved handles versatile range of exercises which can be performed. This lat pulldown machine is perfect for personal training gyms or home gyms.
To perform back exercises correctly you need a lat pulldown machine which supports perfect form. The lock in knee pad, PCV, and leather material provides a non-slip feature which keeps users comfortably locked in during exercise, allowing precise workouts to occur.
The machine itself has a sturdy and durable design with anti-slip pads which prevents floor damage and free weight storage can be found on the machine making weight change mid workout hassle free.
The curved handles allow for a range of lat pulldown exercises to be performed including single arm lat pulldowns, reverse grip lat pulldowns and standard lat pulldowns. The machine has minimal floor space requirements, so is a great space saving solution making it perfect for personal trainer gyms or home studio gym setups.
- Adjustable seating/knee lock to keep users secure during workouts
- Storage weight pegs to hold free weights
- Rounded handles to allow users to target different areas across back muscles
- Rubber pads on machine ends to protect flooring from
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs - 100kg per weight peg (200kg total)
- Maximum User Weight - 150kg
- Warranty Type - Commercial Warranty
- SKU - IF-IFP1301-WX
- Condition - NEW
Commercial Warranty Details:
- Frame - Lifetime
- Moving parts and bearings - 2 years
- Cables/springs/linear bearings - 12 months
- Upholstery and handles - 6 months
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth