Spirit Fitness Plate Loaded Wide Chest Press
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Team Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving its customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals. It is that same simple purpose which continues today in developing every piece that bears the Spirit Fitness name. Each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit brand. Over the last thirty years, the company focus has always been, and will continue to be, to deliver a quality experience. Spirit understands that its products are an investment, intended to keep pace with long-term fitness goals. All Spirit products are produced in the company's ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.
The wider separation of the handles on this chest press accommodates larger exercisers. There is a greater amount of converging motion than the decline press. A highly visible marker on back pad helps users with proper alignment of their chest with the handles. A reclined user positioning provides lots of stabilisation during heavy workouts.
Product Dimension: 1360x1800x1770mm / 54”x71”x70”
Max User Weight: 180kg / 396lbs
Product Weight: 209kg / 460lbs
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth