IN STOCK & AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.
Buy now, pay later
Make one payment of £766.33 today, then pay the rest in two interest-free monthly payments. Available on purchases from £45 - £2,000. For purchases over this amount please contact our sales team on 01691 888 050
Checkout as normal and choose Pay in 3
Find out more about Pay in 3
Available for 2 - 5 years from £44.33 per month
The parented TireFlip 180XL is an ingenious new functional training device featuring a half tractor tyre mounted on a 180-degree rotating pivot for performing tyre flip exercises alone, with a partner and in circuits and small group exercise. Tyre training offers a dynamic experience that taxes both the muscles and aerobic system. It's one of the most physically demanding strength and conditioning workouts and adds a new dimension to any fitness conditioning programme, regardless of age, gender or athletic ability.
The TireFlip 180XL provides all the benefits of tyre training in a safe, space-saving design. Do all of the exercises you would with a traditional tyre in one compact piece of equipment. The Abs Company uses only brand new tyres to avoid any previous tread wear, imbedded sharp objects, or exposed wires. TireFlip offers all the workout opportunities of a traditional tyre and more, such as tyre flipping, plyometric jumps, step-ups, push ups and heavy rope training.
TireFlip 180XL eliminates all the safety, hygiene and sound issues that have accompanied tyre flipping, and its innovative design has been embraced worldwide. Taking up only 4 x 5 feet, the TireFlip 180XL requires only 20 square feet of dedicated floor space, which is about the same size as the average bench press, to give your bootcamp members and personal training clients an exciting and effective workout. TireFlip 180XL allows you to add free weight resistance to provide a broader training range with just one tyre that accommodates all users.
With a starting resistance of 73kg (160lbs), it’s perfect for your strongest flippers. The TireFlip 180XL allows you to add up to 35kg of additional free weight resistance, so users are guaranteed sufficient challenge. Its dual anchor points transform this into a perfect group training device for use with the Battle Rope ST®. Floor mounts ensure that the TireFlip 180XL will always be secure in your workout area. With savings on space, cost and the mess that outdoor tyres bring, your coaches and members will ‘flip’ for the TireFlip 180XL!
- Our bestselling functional fitness product of 2018 and 2019
- Patented, innovative tyre training in one space-saving design
- Training range 72 - 108kg (160 - 240lbs)
- Starting resistance of 72kg (160lbs) and additional 35kg (80Ibs) plate load
- Ingenious weight post storage inside the tyre
- Option to add 35kg (80lbs) of additional weight (7 x 2.5kg Olympic plates per weight horn)
- Dual battle rope anchor points make it perfect for group training
- New open frame, mobility wheels and sound-absorbing bumpers for 2019
- 4 floor levellers and 6 floor mounting points
- Transport wheels for easy storage
Dimensions: L: 150 x W: 120cm (59 x 47 inches)
Unit weight: Unit weight: 160kg (353Ibs)
Warranty: 5 years frame, 1 year parts, 6 months wearable items
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£93.82|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£427.81|
|Net cost of Finance||£1,823.83|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.