Pro Series Seated Chest Press
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Impulse Health Tech Co Ltd is a leading innovator of fitness equipment. Impulse has over 35 years’ experience supplying cardio and strength fitness equipment to gyms worldwide, and more than 18 years as an OEM business, manufacturing for global fitness brands. The company offers an array of functional, home, light commercial and commercial fitness equipment, all built for functionality, durability and style. Impulse employs industrial designers from the USA and Europe to work on its product development teams, and selects critical components from reputable and reliable international sources. Impulse offers complete packages, with a commercial grade focus, at competitive prices.
The Impulse Seated ISO Chest Press machine is a functional piece of equipment designed to take your upper-body training sessions to the next level. Used for training the pectoral muscles, this versatile machine allows users to build muscle and strength easily in a safe and controlled manner.
The plate loaded resistance means users can effectively target their chest muscles and the variable load plates provides full stimulation training of the pectoral muscles. The independent handles ensure a balanced workout can occur, allowing users to maintain perfect form throughout an entire range of motion.
The independent arms are especially beneficial for those coming back from injury or suffering from joint problems, as it allows users to isolate and focus on weak muscles. This chest press machine is the ideal piece of equipment for all types of gym environments including home or commercial facilities.
- Handles can be lengthened to meet the training needs of different users.
- The seat cushion has a quick adjustment function meaning it can be easily swapped to suit different user heights.
- Designed with high strength plastic barbell tubes to provide a protective cover.
- Resistance band connection point allows this chest press machine to meet the needs of gradual resistance training.
- Limiting mechanisms to ensure safety of users.
- Weight - 64.2kg
- Max user weight - 150kg
- Dimensions - 117cm x 106cm x 35cm
- Warranty type - Commercial warranty
- Frame - Lifetime
- Moving parts and barings - 2 years
- Cables/springs/linear bearings - 12 months
- 117cm x 106cm x 35cm
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth